Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

MzDixi's Illuzionz

I CT For

Photobucket

My Favorite Sites

Digicats Stalker Mythical Designs
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Just want to Thank Brooke and Reika for my First "Award".Im so honored.


BEAUTI♥LICIOUS AWARD!

This award is for the Beautiful Women (and Men)
who grace us with their talents
in the Tagger Community.
The intent of this award is to pass it on
to the Designer, Tagger, or Artist
who has inspired you with their endless talent
and who has touched your heart.
There are many out there.
Let's see how far we can pass this on.
♥HERE'S TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!♥


I choose to pass this to:

CrazyCakesScraps

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
MzDixi
Georgia, United States
My real name is Rhonda.I have been psping for over 6 years and Im always learning something new.I live in Georgia with my best friend(hubby) and our furbabies Tazz and Lucy.I plan to start writing my own tuts for the tags I make.I also make templates.I work as a private sitter and work 50 plus hours, but I make time for PSP.It keeps me from going insane.Hopefully you will find something you like.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Time