Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

MzDixi's Illuzionz

I CT For

Photobucket

My Favorite Sites

Digicats Stalker Mythical Designs
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Friday, April 13, 2012




Drama Queen with Attitude

Created by MzDixi

Any resembalance to other tuts is purely coincidental.
I used PSP 9 but any PSP will work.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP to do this tut.

Supplies
Drama Queen Srapkit PTU~ By
TLP(Tammy)
Template~
UrbanFairyTalesTube of Choice~Arthur Crowe
Plugin~Penta.com~colordot

Lets Begin with opening the template.
Resize to 100 %

Highlight top retangle
Expand,Modify 1
Selections Invert

Open Paper 18
copy and paste as new layer
delete,selections None.
Colordot~value 90
distance 5

Highlight Bottom retangle
Expand,Modify 1
Selections Invert

Open Paper 19
copy and paste as new layer
delete, selections none.

Open Paper 2
Highlight top Square
Expand,Modify 1
Selections Invert
delete.Grab your selection
tool, draw a square around
the top inner square,selections
modify 1, invert, add drop shadow to tube,
and copy and paste your tube
as shown.I resized my tube
to 73 %.selections none.

Resize your tube one
more time to 54%
and mirror image
place it to the left as shown.

Open bow 1
resize 25%
place to the right
of square, add drop shadow.

Open paperclip 6
resize 40%
place to the top right
of the retangle add
Drop shadow.

Open element tag
resize 50 %
Add Drop Shadow.

Open wordart 1
resize 30 %
place over the tag
add drop shadow.

Open Flowers 4 & 5
resize to 13
place pink one on
top of bow and grey one
on top of paperclip.

Add drop shadow to your template.

Add Name and CR Info

Font Used~Champane&Limousines

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
MzDixi
Georgia, United States
My real name is Rhonda.I have been psping for over 6 years and Im always learning something new.I live in Georgia with my best friend(hubby) and our furbabies Tazz and Lucy.I plan to start writing my own tuts for the tags I make.I also make templates.I work as a private sitter and work 50 plus hours, but I make time for PSP.It keeps me from going insane.Hopefully you will find something you like.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Time