Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

MzDixi's Illuzionz

I CT For

Photobucket

My Favorite Sites

Digicats Stalker Mythical Designs
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Thursday, September 29, 2011







Dark of the Night

written by MzDixi



Any resembalance to other tuts is purely coincidental.

I used PSP Photoshop X3 but any PSP will work.You must
have a working knowledge of PSP to do this tut.



Supplies:
Eyecandy 4000
Tube/tubes of choice, I am using the artwork of keith Garvey
to use his tubes you will need to purchase it from PSP Tube Emporium here
PTU Fright Night kit,by Mythial here
Font used : Sucker Font
Mask 2 By Tonya you can find them here:


Ok lets begin by opening a new image 700X700
Transparent.



Open Frame 3 and resize.
Click inside the frame with your magic wand
Selections Modify by 3, selections invert.

Select paper of choice, I chose paper 5
Copy and paste as a new layer, delete.


Keep the frame selected,Then open your tube
and paste as new layer,resize and position it
inside the frame hit delete.Selections None.
Colorize your paper to match colors of your tube.



Open element 6 and copy
and paste leaving it as your top layer.



Open element 19 and resize it
Copy and paste and position it to the
right underneath the frame.Drop shadow.



Open element 18 resize copy and paste as the top layer
position it to the left side of your image making sure
your tube is above it.



Open element 30 and resize it.
Effects Eyecandy 4000 gradient glow and a drop shadow.


Open element 14 resize and position to the right
on top of the moon.Gradient glow grey.
Drop shadow.



Open element 27 place it to the right at the bottom.

Open element 21 and send it to the bottom.

Next open the other Garv tube and position it to the left.

Open mask flood fill black copy and paste as new layer
and send it to the bottom.


Add all © info.

Add your name.EyeCandy,Gradient Glow,Drop shadow.
Merge Visible,save as png.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
MzDixi
Georgia, United States
My real name is Rhonda.I have been psping for over 6 years and Im always learning something new.I live in Georgia with my best friend(hubby) and our furbabies Tazz and Lucy.I plan to start writing my own tuts for the tags I make.I also make templates.I work as a private sitter and work 50 plus hours, but I make time for PSP.It keeps me from going insane.Hopefully you will find something you like.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Time